Bespoke Standard Harness
Designed with smaller pups in mind, the Standard Harness is for those who may not need all the features of the No-Pull Harness, or are simply after alternative to a collar.
Crafted with high quality materials and the signature colourful Pointed Pup fabric options, this harness has a bunch of cool features that makes it anything but ‘standard’. Let’s get into the details:
1. You don’t have to put it over your pup’s head to get it on! There are two hardy clips on the side (one around the chest and the other around the tummy) that you’re able to do up after your pup has popped one leg into the harness. No more having to deal with your pup wanting to eat/destroy the harness as you put it on! If your pup is not reactive to harnesses, you also have the option of popping it over their head and doing up the clip around the tummy.
2. The D-ring (lead attachment) is closer to the neck rather than on your pup’s back. Not only will this give you more control on walks, but it also means that you’re not reefing on their back as they pull.
3. No awful plastic ‘air mesh’ that you see all over the market! The chest piece is constructed with a super soft faux fur, a thin layer of bamboo wadding, some stiffener fabric to give structure and the durable (yet snazzy) Pointed Pup fabric. This carefully considered design will move with your pup throughout all of their activities, be extremely breathable and most importantly - comfy!
4. Discreet handle on the back piece in case you need to quickly grab your pup.
5. Captive/static receptacles for both clips, meaning you wont have to fumble about to try and secure the harness.
6. Super adjustable around the chest and tummy, making sure the harness sits flat against your pup’s body.
Best of all, you’ll be able to mix and match your harness with all of your other Pointed Pup gear!
The harness can be made in any fabric that you see on the website. Note that the exposed webbing is available in silver and white. The harness pictured features silver exposed webbing.
Alfie the cavoodle wears the Blue Skies fabric with silver hardware in a Medium size.
== SIZING INFO ==
At present, only Small and Medium sizes are listed on the website. Each harness can be tailor-made to your pup's dimensions! Just send through the measurements with your order and we'll take it from there.
To measure your pup, you'll need the girth of their tummy and chest/neck - head to the diagram in the FAQs (https://www.thepointedpup.com.au/faqs) for exact placement of the measuring tape. The chest/neck measurement should go across the top of their chest and around the base of their neck. The tummy measurement should be where you would like the base of the harness to sit - typically just behind the rib cage.
If you're unsure of how to measure your pup, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Small: The chest/neck strap is adjustable from 37-43 cm. The tummy strap is adjustable from 28-45 cm
Medium: The chest/neck strap is adjustable from 37-43 cm. The tummy strap is adjustable from 40-60 cm
More sizes coming soon!
Please note that due to each harness being handmade, the pattern placement may vary